Exer 3/6 Treadmill
Exer-3/6, currently in its 4th generation, is a general purpose three (rats) or six (mice) lane animal exerciser utilizing single belt construction with dividing walls suspended over the tread surface.
Exer-3/6, currently in its 4th generation, is a general purpose three (rats) or six (mice) lane animal exerciser utilizing single belt construction with dividing walls suspended over the tread surface. Exer-3/6 can be supplied with or without a stimulus assembly. An electrical stimulus system option is composed of three or six shock grids, each with individual on/off switches. Stimulus intensity is adjustable and LED lamps indicate which stimulus grid is active. Design of electrical stimulus grid reflects special attention to avoid injuries to animals. Animals are exercised in three or six compartments made of durable plastic (clear Lexan or opaque PVC). For some applications, users may choose to purchase Exer-3/6 with a single large compartment. An included drive motor controller provides smooth and continuous adjustment of speed in the range 3-100 m/m. The exercising belt is made with special material that facilitates the animals' grip and is easy to clean.
Software included, provides remote control over the treadmill and settings for speed and acceleration, records distance traveled and data is saved in CSV format for Excel or similar statistical software.
Features / Specifications
- 3 individual lanes for rats
- 6 individual lanes for mice
- Single belt construction
- NEW Automated Inclination option available
- Unique wide range of speed adjustable from 3 to 100 meters per minute.
- Adjustable Acceleration in 0.1 Meter/minute-steps per second
- Digital display of Distance Traveled
- Software Included
- Adjustable inclination: 0-25°
- Electrical Stimulus with individual on/off switches per lane
- Belt texture facilitates animal grip.
- 33" x 20" x 20" (33 x 50.8 x 50.8cm)
Each exercise lane dimensions:
- Rats: 17.25"L x 4.75"W x 5"H (43.8 x 12 x 12.7 cm)
- Mice: 17.25"L x 2.37"W x 5"H (43.8 x 6 x 12.7 cm)
Stimulus area (shocking grid area):
- Rats: 4.5" x 4.75" (11.4 x 12cm)
- Mice: 4.5" x 2.37" (11.4 x 6cm)
Stimulus current: 0 to 1.5mA (adjustable):
- Stimulus voltage: 163V
- Repetition Rate: Adjustable, 1Hz, 2Hz, or 3Hz
- Tread inclination: 0 to 25° in 5° steps
- Optional Tread Decline: -15 to 0° in 5° steps
- 0309-8001 Exer 3/6-RB-Air Puff, auto calibration, manual incline, software
- 0309-8101 Exer 3/6-RB-Shock, auto calibration, manual incline, software
- 0309-8201 Exer 3/6-RB-Platform, manual incline
- 0309-8500 Exer 3/6-RB-Auto Incline Kit
- 0309-8900 Downhill-Adapter Kit, RB
- 0309-4021 Exer 3/6 Acclimation Lane Assy Kit
- 0257-4036 Auto-Calibration, Full Assembly Speed Encoder
- 0309-8000 Treadmill Stimulus Detection Kit
Papers coming soon, presently in peer review.
Contact us for ordering
Exer 3/6 Treadmill